Moderna Museet is the leading Nordic art museum and has an exceedingly strong trademark. The museum has one of Europe’s best collections of modern and contemporary art and a varied programme of high-quality exhibitions, coupled with innovative activities in art education. Altogether, this places Moderna Museet among the top ten art museums in the world.
Moderna Museet’s two central concepts, excellence and accessibility, permeate our entire operation and represent our aim to always maintain top quality while being accessible to a broad audience. More than 500,000 people visit Moderna Museet in Stockholm every year to enjoy a rich programme of high international standing.
Moderna Museet has a favourable experience of long-term sponsorship ventures. Sponsorship involves mutual marketing and is based on the idea of mutual benefit. The museum can offer sponsors attractive added value and an exciting and prestigious meeting place.
Robert Rauschenberg, Monogram, 1955-59 © Estate of Robert Rauschenberg/BUS 2015, Stockholm/VAGA, NY
Experience the added value
• Moderna Museet offers its sponsors the added value of associating their brand with modern and contemporary art, generating relationships.
• The attractive museum premises are perfect for small and large client events such as dinners, AGMs, press conferences and creative workshops.
• The museum is a strategic partner in an era when marketing based on events and activities is growing in popularity. Sponsors get exclusive access to the Moderna Museet collection, exhibitions and conference facilities.
• Sponsors get exposure to a broad and educated public, through advertisements, printed matter and signs in the museum.
• Sponsors are invited to previews and openings and are offered tickets to the museum’s permanent collection and temporary exhibitions.