Moderna Museet is constantly seeking to improve accessibility. In 2015, Moderna Museet consulted focus groups from the association JAG, to pursue issues relating to access. JAG is a Swedish non-profit organisation for people with various disabilities.
Here is a list of the Museum’s resources for physical access:
- Disabled parking is available outside the main entrance and the entrance facing the water.
- All doors open automatically.
- No thresholds or other barriers in the building.
- Lifts are available for all floors.
- Disabled toilets are available on all floors.
- Wheelchairs are available on request.
- Folding stools are available.
- The Auditorium, Cinema and entrance desks are fitted with hearing loops.
- Guided tours for groups with special needs: tactile materials for the visually impaired, signing, activities for groups with disabilities and special needs. We can also customise guided tours for your requirements. Please book in advance here.
Access to the website
In order to be compatible with most web browsers, the Moderna Museet website complies with the guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium, W3C.
About the website
Moderna Museet entrance facing the water. Photo: Åsa Lundén / Moderna Museet