- Disabled parking is available outside the main entrance and the entrance facing the water.
- All doors open automatically.
- No thresholds or other barriers in the building.
- Lifts are available for all floors.
- Disabled toilets are available on all floors.
- Wheelchairs are available on request.
- Folding stools are available.
- The information desk, the Auditorium and the Cinema are fitted with hearing loops.
- Guided tours for groups with special needs: tactile materials for the visually impaired, signing, activities for groups with disabilities and special needs. We can also customise guided tours for your requirements. Please book in advance here.
Information for visitors with allergies
Allergies should not prevent you from visiting us. Do not hesitate to contact us before you visit, if you have any concerns! Please contact Moderna Museet at: Contact Moderna Museet.
Smells and dust
Strong smells and dust may occur when we build new exhibitions.
Our restaurant offers gluten-free and lactose-free food. Drinks, food, snacks and other edibles may contain traces of nuts.
For detailed information on the contents of food and cakes served at the Restaurant, Coffee Bar and Café Blom, please contact their respective staff: Contact Moderna Museet.
No animals are allowed in the Museum, except guide dogs and hearing dogs. Please contact the information desk with any questions: Contact Moderna Museet.
Cleaning agents and soap
The cleaners used in our premises, and the soap in our toilets, are unperfumed and approved by the Swedish National Association for Asthma and Allergies (Astma- och Allergiförbundet).
Smoking is allowed outside the Museum entrances, and in our outdoor eating areas.
Plants and flowers
There are live plants and flowers in the Museum restaurant. On special occasions plants may also be present in other locations in the Museum. Please contact the information desk with any questions: Contact Moderna Museet.
Tip! Group tours
Join our tactile tours for the blind and partially sighted. See the calendar for times and dates.
Signed tours for the deaf. Contact Booking to book your tour.
Guided tours for people with special needs. See our calendar for times and dates: Information about guided tours for groups in assisted housing and day centres.
We can also customise guided tours for your requirements – Contact Booking.
Published 22 May 2015 · Updated 6 February 2017