Book a guided tour in the autumn of 2021
During the autumn, we offer booked group tours in the exhibitions “Annika Elisabeth von Hausswolff: Alternative Secrecy”, “In Lady Barclays salon” and in the Moderna Museet’s collection.
“In Lady Barclays Salon” can also be booked as a digital presentation for groups.
- A tour lasts about an hour.
- Please book no later than 1 week before the desired date.
- You can book a guided tour of the collection, exhibitions and Pontus Hultén’s viewing magazine in several different languages.
- It is also possible to book visually interpreted guided tours, tours for people in group housing/daily activities as well as tours in sign language, guided tours for babies and for school classes.
- The price of the guided tour depends on what you want to see, time of day and which language you choose.
- To be able to keep proper distances, we accept groups of a maximum of 15 people. Two groups can be booked in parallel.
Processing of personal data
In order to receive our e-mails, we need to store your personal data (such as your name and e-mail address). We process your personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Read more about how we process personal data here: Moderna Museet’s integrity policy
Guided tours adults
“Annika Elisabeth von Hausswolff: Alternative Secrecy” and the collection of Moderna Museet (max 30 people) and “I lady Barclay´s salon” (max 15 people)
Weekdays (at 10.00–16.30): 1 750 SEK
Evenings/weekends (at 16.30–18.30): 2 250 SEK
- Admission to exhibitions with admission fee will be added. Free admission to the Moderna Museet collection.
- Additional fee of 500 SEK for guided tour in English, Spanish, French or Finnish.
Weekdays (at 10.00–16.30)
Baby tour (1 hour): 1 250 SEK
Baby tour with workshop (2 hours): 2 500 SEK
Evenings/weekends (at 16.30–18.30)
Baby tour with workshop (2 hours): 2 890 SEK
Up to 10 adults and 10 babies/group.
Price guided tours schools
Guided tour & workshop, all ages
Weekdays (at 9–11.30, 10.30–13, 13–15.30): 1 750 SEK
Evenings/weekends (at 16.30–18.30): 2 075 SEK
Guided tour, all ages
Weekdays (at 10.00–16.30): 1 000 SEK
Evenings/weekends (at 16.30–18.30): 1 875 SEK
+46 8 5202 3501 (Tue–Fri 10–12)
Please contact the booking via e-mail:
Published 27 November 2015 · Updated 21 September 2021