|Annika Elisabeth von Hausswolff||150/120 SEK||Buy ticket|
|In Lady Barclay’s salon||150/120 SEK||Buy ticket|
|Moderna Museet Collection||Free admission|
Tour at the museum in 360 view
Welcome to the Shop!
The Moderna Museet’s shop offers an exciting selection of products featuring art-, photography- and design related gifts as well as postcards, posters, catalogues and over 3000 book titles. All proceeds from our stores contribute directly to Moderna Museet. The shop has the same opening hours as the museum.
The shop has the same opening hours as the museum.
We do not accept cash at Moderna Museet. Card payment is accepted for admission, tickets and purchases in the shop, restaurant and café.
Our museum hosts are happy to assist you throughout the building and discuss the art and our exhibitions. Please contact them if you have questions about the works of art, our exhibitions and events, if you need to borrow a wheelchair or want to share your ideas or provide feedback on the Museum.
Things to know before your visit:
- The Restaurant, café and coffee bar are on the 4th floor.
- Packed lunches can be eaten in the area just inside the entrance facing the water on the 1st floor.
- Baby changing facilities are available on each floor.
- Toilets are available on each floor.
- Baby buggies are provided on request.
- Folding stools are available.
- Lockers are available on the 4th and 1st floors. Big lockers size: 38cm x 98cm, 50 cm depth. Small lockers size: 38cm x 48cm, 50 cm depth.
- Refunded after use.
- Unattended cloakroom on the 4th floor.
- Free wifi is available.
The Audio Guide
The Audio Guide app is free of charge. With the Audio Guide you can learn more about Moderna Museet’s comprehensive collection and temporary exhibitions. The Audio Guide is available in Swedish and English.
Published 20 May 2015 · Updated 28 September 2021