|Korakrit Arunanondchai||150/120 SEK|
|Hilma af Klint||150/120 SEK|
|Nan Goldin||150/120 SEK|
|Moderna Museet Collection||Free admission|
|Sara Sejin Chang (Sara van der Heide)||Free admission|
Reduced admission for seniors and students. Free admission for those 18 and under and Friends of Moderna Museet. Others with free admission.
Free admission for asylum seekers
An LMA card from the Swedish Migration Agency is valid as an entrance ticket at the Moderna Museet. Due to the ongoing war in Ukraine, a Ukrainian passport also applies for free admission to the museum.
Our museum hosts are happy to assist you throughout the building and discuss the art and our exhibitions. Please contact them if you have questions about the works of art, our exhibitions and events, if you need to borrow a wheelchair or want to share your ideas or provide feedback on the Museum.
Things to know before your visit:
- The Restaurant, café and coffee bar are on the 4th floor.
- Packed lunches can be eaten in the area just inside the entrance facing the water on the 1st floor.
- Baby changing facilities are available on each floor.
- Toilets are available on each floor.
- Baby buggies are provided on request.
- Folding stools are available.
- Lockers are available on the 4th and 1st floors. Big lockers size: 38cm x 98cm, 50 cm depth. Small lockers size: 38cm x 48cm, 50 cm depth.
- Refunded after use.
- Unattended cloakroom on the 4th floor.
- Free wifi is available.
Information in National minority languages
Here your find information about Moderna Museet in Sweden’s national minority languages.
Published 20 May 2015 · Updated 28 October 2022