Ola Billgrens plats 2–4, Malmö
Welcome to the Shop
The Moderna Museet’s shop offers an exciting selection of products featuring art-, photography- and design related gifts as well as postcards, posters, catalogues and books. All proceeds from our stores contribute directly to Moderna Museet.
The Shop has the same opening hours as the museum.
We do not accept cash. You are welcome to pay with card in the Shop.
If you come with a group of more than 10 people, please inform us of the visit in advance. Send an mail with information about the day, time and number of visitors to email@example.com. Thank you!
Folding stools are available if you want to rest your legs and feet while enjoying the art. The folding stools are placed outside the exhibition halls.
Free Wi-Fi in the café and entrance. Ask our museum hosts if you have problems accessing the Wi-Fi.
Toilets, accessible toilet and baby changing facilities are located on the entrance floor.
Good to know
- It is not allowed to touch the works of art. Even the lightest touch causes enormous damage because the salt and grease present – even clean hands leave marks on all materials.
- Filming and photographing are permitted (without flash or tripod) in the exhibition spaces. Repeated photo flashing can disturb other visitors. Camera stands are considered a hazard. Selfie-sticks are not allowed.
- Talking on cell phones is not allowed in the exhibition halls.
- Unfortunately, there is no eating area at the museum.
- Animals are not allowed in the museum, with the exception of guide dogs.
Lockers, bags, backpacks
Smaller backpacks can only be carried on the stomach or in the hand, not on the back. Umbrellas are not allowed in the exhibition halls. There are coin free lockers to store your belongings (max. 24×67 cm).
During your visit to Moderna Museet Malmö, you will meet our museum hosts at the information desk or in the exhibitions. They will be pleased to answer any questions about the art, the exhibitions or events, or to hear your ideas or comments.
Map of the museum
Published 11 June 2015 · Updated 17 June 2022